Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hotel in March- SR- $20 p/n

Hi guys



Just looking for a guesthouse or hotel in Siem Reap that will have the following :





Pool (preferable)



A/C (mandatory)



Bar fridge (mandatory





We will be there for 3 days in March while we check out A-W, so it would be great to be able to come back to a pool, or AC at the very least...





Cheers! And thanks in advance.



Hotel in March- SR- $20 p/n


Suspect that you%26#39;re SOL with your list all for $20. Stayed at Tigre de Papier with pool and A/C for $30 (for two of us) incl a huge breakfast last November. No room fridge, but when ice cold beers are $1 beside the pool or on the balcony outside your room do you care?



Hotel in March- SR- $20 p/n


Thanks, may I ask what SOL means?





The bar fridge is to keep medication in, and whilst no-one can pass up $1 beers, I don%26#39;t want to leave my medication in a communal fridge..





Thanks for the advice tho, much appreciated :)




Hello JC





I am planning to stay at Baca Villa in March. If you check their website under accommodation, there is an option for ';The Luxe Rooms'; which have a fridge (no pool though) but in your price range.





http://www.baca-villa.com/accommodation.html




sure outta luck?




Hahaha thanks Coops.




If you can stretch to $35 a night, Le Tigre De Papier Residence is also a good choice, with everything on your list.




Hey John,



Guess what? I just booked with Le Tigre de Papier myself on Friday for 4 adults for 6 nights. The manageress (Rithy)assured me the price was $30 per night for two and she has even thrown in a free cooking class (each). I booked this after I read the reviews. There is only 4 at this stage, but I felt they were genuine and have actually contacted one Oz family for extra details.I have searched 100%26#39;s of hotels over 3 months and I finally feel I have found the right place for myself and my travelling companions.



The OZ family I contacted said there was a small fridge in their room.



By the way, there seems to be lots of places out on highway six that have all you want, but also seem to have no atmosphere.



How many sleeps now? 1-3-09 right?





Coop




Hi JC





I%26#39;ve booked for 6 nights in April at Green Village Palace at $25 per room. http://www.greenvillagecambodia.com/room.html




Hey Coops! Sounds good !!! And a free cooking class sweetens the deal.



Thanks to all for advice.. looks like I%26#39;ll go with Le Tigre...



and Coops, 34 sleeps to go. The better-half is on daily countdown. I can%26#39;t wait.




We always stay at The Mandalay Inn. US$20 per night for double air con room with fridge. No pool but excelent restaurant and lovely people. Good position as well. My daughter is in SR at the moment, staying at The Heart of Angkor which is also good but she is going back to the Mandalay for her last week in SR.


  • night cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment