Wednesday, April 25, 2012

anyone travelling to siem reap dec 27-30?

Hi. I will be travelling solo on these dates to siem reap. I am wondering if anyone would want to meet up for coffee/drinks after the temple trips. It will be refreshing to share experiences/share notes with fellow travellers.

I%26#39;ve always been interested in meeting fellow travellers and simply talking about their experience has always been fascinating for me.

anyone travelling to siem reap dec 27-30?

I kept thinking my gf and I would be in Siem Reap on those days cuz our initial plan was to do Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap, Mandalay, Bagan and back to Bangkok but we had to switch Siem Reap and Luang Prabang because of the flight availability. We would be on the way to Luang Prabang already by the afternoon of Dec 27th. It%26#39;s a shame.. We would have definitely loved to meet up with fellow travellers.

Heidi

anyone travelling to siem reap dec 27-30?

Hi. I%26#39;ll be in Siem Reap until the evening of the 29th. This is my fist post so I am not sure what else to write... thanks


great. if u wanna meet up for coffee or drinks, just tell me. i%26#39;d be glad to make quick chat with fellow travellers.


I am only in the planning stages of visiting South East Asia. So far I%26#39;m definitely going to Thailand around January 4th. I was thinking of going to Phenom Penh and Siem Reap. Looking for information now.

BTW, filipino ka ba?


yes I am and I guess u are too?


yes I am too.

It%26#39;s looking really tough for me to be in Siem Reap those dates. Sorry, the best I could do is arrive in PP on the 29th.

  • accept divorce papers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment