Monday, April 23, 2012

Christmas in Sihanoukville?

Gday all,





Before I type my question, I just want to say a big thank you to the people in this forum who have been a big help for myself and my girlfriend who are planning our holiday. A particular thank you goes to Bob and Janette, Cathy and Gary, Oddball and Maneki-Neko. Your help and advice has been invaluable.





My first question (of many!) is where would be suggested as a good place for Christmas lunch/ dinner in Sihanoukville? My girlfriend Nat and I are in our early twenties and fairly easy going, just keen to hear the suggestions of you guys.





Cheers!!





Christmas in Sihanoukville?


Hi Craig %26amp; Nat, Thanks for the comments.





We have never been there for Christmas however I am quite envious. I think you will find that once your there it will all fall into place. There is a network of advertising along the beachfront to get the word out on what is happening, when %26amp; where.





If your in Phnom Penh one evening make sure you check out the half price happy hour cocktails at Raffles Hotel (6-8pm nightly)





Pics of our trips here... www.thebobmarsh.com





Happy %26amp; safe travels guys



Christmas in Sihanoukville?


Must add that this afternoon I just watched a taped version of ';The great race'; which was probably aired a few weeks ago here in Oz.





It was centered in Siem Reap and it left me with some very fond memories of having visited the area.




Bob and Janette, thank you for the reply.





I reckon thats what we will do then, take it as it comes. Just trying to sort out a basic itinary as over 3 weeks we will be visiting Malaysia, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Phnom Penh and New Year in Singapore. So we will be very busy!





Raffles is definatley on the agenda! thanks again!



No comments:

Post a Comment