Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Massage spa

Can anyone advise where we could find a good , reasonably priced massage/spa centre in Phnom Penh. I would prefer one not attached to a hotel, as I often find that these are very overpriced.





Many thanks,



Massage spa


There are a couple on the Riverfront along Sisowath Quay %26amp; another on 240 st next to the restaurants %26amp; nice shops. Just up from '; Jasmine '; clothes shop



Massage spa


Hi go girl,





Thanks for this. Will be staying close to there and so it should suit use perfectly.



best wishes




There is also a nice spa place in Street 240 called Bliss, a 3 hr pamper package cost US$40.



cathyandgarystravelpages.com/street_240.htm



Cathy




I really don%26#39;t recommend Bliss Spa.



I had a 1hr Jurlique facial and 1hr foot massage and was sorely disappointed by the unprofessional techniques. Although supposed to go for 1hr, the foot/leg massage went for about 40mins, then she started the facial and left the mask on for a very LONG time, and left me in darkness (lights were only very bright or off-- no dimmer, not relaxing at all).



I don%26#39;t think this therapist knew-- or perhaps cared-- about what she was doing, and when you pay $36 for a facial and $20 for a massage in Cambodia, you expect a higher quality!



In contrast I had the most amazing foot/leg massage by blind masseurs at the Seeing Hands massage centre for only $6, utterly energising.



There are a couple of good day spas in Street 13. I forget the names, but for about $20 you can get a WONDERFUL massage in a true day spa environment, with all the trimmings-- consultation, tea, rest time etc.




A new spa has opened recently in a renovated house next door to me ,it is on street #200 , i will get some idea of pricing for you . They have brought in some Thai massage ladies and they are renowned for thier work .




Holidaygirl7,my wife has just checked the spa next door for pricing,they have reduced fees for low season #29 200 street phone:011 668 455/099 619 981



traditional Thai massage 1hr $10.00 2hr $15.00



Thai herbal 2hr $25.00



relaxing oil massage 1hr $18.00



foot reflexology massage 1hr $12.00



body scrub with milk +honey 1hr $20.00



I hope this helps you in your Quest , 5,000 real is the cost of a tuk-tuk from riverside to st.200 .



Enjoy your holiday to the full .



Spa is open 10am til 10pm .






Does anyone has the address of Seeing Hands? Does it has more than 1 branch? If I am not mistaken, is Seeing Hands the one near the genocide musuem or is it near the riverside?





Does Seeing Hands has oil massage?





TIA.




Seeing Hands is directly opposite the post office. You can%26#39;t miss it, big sign in English.



I had (the most amazing) foot massage only but the body massages were also conducted in the same room, and I don%26#39;t think they were oil massages.



Definitely recommend Seeing Hands-- great concept and amazing massage!!!!




I guess I%26#39;m spoiled in Thailand.The prices quoted above are DOUBLE what I pay here.Guess I%26#39;ll have to bite the bullet when I move to PP next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment