Monday, April 23, 2012

Trustworthy car driver from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap?

My friends and I (total of 5) got tickets to Phnom Penh for a total of 5 days. Our flight will arrive to PP at around noon time, and we want to get to SR the same day so we can spend 3 full days in SR, and leave the last day to travel from SR to PP so we can head home (around 6:30pm flight). Any trusthworthy car driver or company anyone can recommend? I understand bus only operates until noon that%26#39;s why we want to hire a car so we can spend more time in SR. Target price around US$30-50 total.



Trustworthy car driver from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap?




A dependable taxi man i have known for 3 years is Mr rasi , e-mail him and see what he recomends .





rasi_pang@yahoo.com Colin



Trustworthy car driver from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap?


Thank you Collin!




Thon_soem is a wonderful driver/guide. Our family spent two weeks with him last summer. He is a very safe driver, and very polite. We plan to use him again when a group from my older son%26#39;s school visits in february.



thon_soem@yahoo.com




May I know the cost of the taxi from Phnom Penh to siem Reap, how long will it take?



Also if it possible to rent a car ourself?



Thanks.




So far the price I got from the drivers are $200/day one way. However I was also told if I take the taxi at the airport it will take me $70 only (must bargain to this price).




Thanks Amy6898. Hope you have a nice trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment