Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hotel in Phnom penh

I am traveling to phnom penh in mid-dec. I want to stay somewhere very close to the shopping streets, markets and wayside eateries. can anyone suggest ? budget is around USD 80.



hotel in Phnom penh


I would say the FCC hotel would fit your bill. I just checked the rates and they seem to say between 60 and 85 a night currently. It%26#39;s on the road along the river, in the middle of town, walking distance to just about everything. And a good open-air bar to watch life go by along the river,





fcccambodia.com/phnom_penh/phnom_penh_hotel.鈥?/a>





Cheers, --Kip





PS: I have no relations to or with the hotel at all



hotel in Phnom penh


Other possibilities, in no particular order:





The Pavilion



The Quay



Boddhi Tree (the one near St 240, not the one near Tuol Sleng)



Villa Langka

No comments:

Post a Comment