Saturday, April 21, 2012

jetstar pacific

Hi, We are planning a trip to Cambodia and Vietnam in July 09 (miles away!). I have been trying to work out how to get from either Siem Reap or Phnom Penh to HCMC flying with Jetstar Pacific, but I can%26#39;t seem to get any flights to show. At present I am just wanting information as to the schedule and prices. Has anyone used them for either of these routes yet? Is there another airline that flies between HCMC and these cities?



Thanks Tracey





jetstar pacific


Hi Tracey,



I am also planning my next trip to HCMC and then onto Cambodia. From my research I have found that Jetstar Pacific does not fly to Siem Reap or PP. I intend to fly into HCMC then fly out again with Vietnam airlines to SR. Unfortuneatly there is not a connecting flight as the Jetstar flight arrives in HCMC too late,so an overnight stay in HCMC is required. HCMC is great, but I%26#39;ve been there a few times and don%26#39;t feel the need to stay again as I%26#39;d rather spend as much times as possible in Cambodia.



There may be other airlines that connect, but I haven%26#39;t been able to find them yet. I realise that you mentioned getting from SR or PP to HCMC, but the same applies in reverse. Keep me updated if you find a better way.





Good luck





Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment