Monday, April 23, 2012

tours cambodia has anyone done gekko or intrepid tours?

Hello has anyone done a gekko or intrepid tour in Cambodia?



Can you give me some feedbackor advice on what to see in 7 days and which company to use and rough cost estimation?



if anyone has any travel tips for this country please pass on



tours cambodia has anyone done gekko or intrepid tours?


I took a tour with Intrepid last November. The tour I did went o Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. Intrepid is a great company; there were 12 people on tour, from 5 different countries, of all ages, single and married. The hotels are great for the price and there is time to ';do your own thing'; as well as hang out in the group. I highly recommend Intrepid!! If you have any specific questions, just ask! :)



tours cambodia has anyone done gekko or intrepid tours?


Both companies have very good reputations. I haven%26#39;t traveled with either yet. I can recommend GAP Adventures and Imaginitive Traveler. I think GAP and Intrepid are now associated with each other somehow.





Between the 4 companies, you should be able to do a decent comparison of itineraries and prices.




Both companies seem to have a good reputation, and i did look at tours last year. however, the cost put me off, when i realised that the cost for me, would be enough for me and my best mate to go indepedntly! which is what we did. 2 other friends came with us, and we did alot more than the tours allowed. Was nice not being constrained by other people!



It is def easy and cheaper to plan the trip yourself, and more fun!




I took a tour with Intrepid 3 years ago - through China, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. It did not cover Cambodia, I did that on my own, but Intrepid was a GREAT company, and I highly recommend them! Cambodia is very easy to get around in and deal with the people on your own too though. Many people speak English, especially in Siem Reap. Good luck and have a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment