Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Best tour operator

Hi,



Can anyone recommend a very reliable tour operator who can handle my 6 days tour of Phnon Penh %26amp; Siem Reap? There%26#39;s so many when I check on the internet %26amp; I%26#39;m confuses whom to trust to make the best for our trip.





Thanks,



Jo



Philippines



Best tour operator


Hi Jo





Just back from Siem Reap and can really recommend Sun Same, if you%26#39;re talking about a private tour. See other postings on this forum, these people are genuinely happy clients of Sun Same. You can%26#39;t spend time with him and not be happy.





Cheers



Best tour operator


jo:





I have been working with Mr Ann at Global Travel and find him to be delightful and open to my needs. He responds quickly and we chat on Skype to work out details. I also like that they take credit cards for payment which makes me feel more secure. We leave in 3 weeks and can%26#39;t wait!There have been many good recommendations for them on this board which is another reason I used them. I emailed quite a few but Mr Ann was the most responsive. Hope this helps





Sherry



Chicago. IL




Hi Sherry,





Thanks a lot for sharing. I hope that you have a good, happy %26amp; safe trip to Combodia.



Please post your experiences with them once you come back if its%26#39; possible.





Sincerely,



Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment