Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Legit Tour Guide?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this tour company and can verify if its legitamate. The tour guides name is Chiim Vivath. How do I know if online tour companies, like this are legitamate? Thanks for any info.





whttp://www.aangkortourguide.com/english/angkor-packages-discovery.htm



Legit Tour Guide?


This is a tour guide service, not a company. I have never mentioned that I am a company. But we are a group of tour guide who have license of tour guide from The ministry of tourism of Cambodia.



For more information, please contact us by this e-mail: info@aangkortourguide.com





Vivath



Legit Tour Guide?


Did you wind up using this group? I see they have a good website and am trying to setup a guide for our trip this December.


  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment