Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Building work on Siswath Quay - any progress?

I stayed in the Paragon Hotel in March this year and at that stage the building work along the riverfront (to prevent the flooding of Phnom Penh during the rainy season) was just past the FCC and moving toward the area where the boats docked (toward the left as you face the river).





Can anyone tell me what progress has been made over the past 6 months?





Are they up to 104 Street yet?.





I%26#39;m planning another trip to PP in March 2009 and want to make my choice of hotels an informed one.





Thanks



Building work on Siswath Quay - any progress?


I was there about a month ago and I would say the building work is still in the same position as you describe.



Building work on Siswath Quay - any progress?


Thanks for the reply, most appreciated.





Looks like progress will be slow huh ....






i was sat eating just a short distance from the Royal-palace a few days ago , all the fencing had gone for as far as i could see to my left . see if i can ask a tuk-tuk driver about how far up the constuction has reached .




Thanks ODBALL, most appreciated.



Sounds like it might have moved along a little then.

No comments:

Post a Comment