Thursday, March 29, 2012

Buying memory cards in PP and SR

Hi all,





I will soon be heading to Cambodia and was wondering if I should by a new SD card for my camera before I leave or wait to by one when I get there. Are they easy to locate and cheap to buy?





Buying memory cards in PP and SR


Bump





I%26#39;d like to know also.



Buying memory cards in PP and SR


They are easy to locate in both cities.





I don%26#39;t find them any cheaper than in the states.






Most things electronic and camera wise are not cheap in Cambodia , deals can be found but you realy have to dig , it%26#39;s all imported .




Darn good question! I just bought two extra 4 GB SD cards in Japan for about ¥900 (about $10US) each before leaving for Laos and Cambodia later this week. But I had wondered if they were available throughout Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment