Thursday, March 29, 2012

Le Tigre de Papier or Tanei Guesthouse

Hi there,





After a lot of reading here on tripadvisor about places to stay I have narrowed it down to two places that could be of interest. The ';problem'; is that they both have good reviews, they sound similar to what they can offer if you read on their website ie pool, AC, single room, breakfast, close to town.





Unfortunately one of them is 10 dollar more expensive a night and I´m getting a little bit of a good feeling about the more expensive one. But it might just be in my head and is it then worth to spend the extra 10 dollars a night (staying for 5 nights..)if it is only in my head? No it´s not therefor I need your expertise... ;-)





So since I´ve never been to Siam Reap and I have no clue how to orientate myself - I thought I ask you which of these two guesthouses is best located to where ';the action'; is and if you can help me in my confusion where to stay (I feel so silly having this minor problem when the world looks the way it does...oh well...).





Thanks!



Anna





PS I´m talking about ';Le Tigre de Papier'; ( the more expensive one) and



';Tanei Guesthouse'; (the cheaper one).

No comments:

Post a Comment